Credit Controller – Derby
Sheridan Maine are working with an established organisation based in Derby who are looking for a Credit Controller to join the team.
Your duties will include:
- Contact the customers daily
- Process, allocate and monitor customer payments
- Review and act on unallocated cash
- Deliver targets to reduce the debtor balance and debtor days in line with defined KPI’s.
- Reconcile transaction data to external sources
- Ensure invoice queries are dealt with promptly and recorded
- Set up of and performing credit checks
- Produce aged debt reports
- Extract data required for SOX and Audit and liaise with internal and external auditors where necessary
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience within credit control
- Systems experience such as Oracle and Excel
- Fluent in Dutch (desirable, not essential)
- Good team worker who can set and meet targets regularly
- Good communication skills
In return you will receive a salary of up to £23,000 p/a and many more bonuses.