Practice Accountant- Growing Firm £33k to £40k - Hinckley
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working with a growing Accounting Firm in Hinckley who are looking for a qualified Accountant to join their developing team . Managing your own portfolio of clients across a broad range of industry sectors, this role will be focussed on accounts preparation and team management.
This expanding firm is going through another period of change. The increase in size has been both through both organic growth and acquisition. They are looking for experienced Senior Accountants to help them move to the next stage of their journey.
The Senior Accountant role has a number of responsibilities including:
- Working with a variety of clients including limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships from a range of business sectors with the workload being diverse
- Preparation and review of statutory and management accounts, as well as the associated corporation tax computations and returns.
- Leading a small team of semi seniors and accounting technicians reviewing and assessing work quality
What’s On Offer
- Ideal candidates will be ACA / ICAEW, ACCA qualified
- The client would definitely consider Qualified By Experience candidates with substantial practice experience
- Current knowledge of all relevant accounting standards
- Solid experience with Excel, Word, CaseWare, Sage, Xero, audit and tax software beneficial
- Tax knowledge
With remote plus flexible working and a genuine emphasis on work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join an established and progressive firm where your skills will be recognised . In addition, the role comes with :
- 20 days plus bank holidays + extra days given over Christmas period
- Free parking
- Flexible and remote working