Are you an experienced finance assistant looking to join a friendly, family run business?
Would you like to finish at 1pm on a Friday whilst working from home?
Sheridan Maine is working with a small, family run manufacturing business based in Birmingham who encourage forward thinking and creative ways to modernise and grow.
The duties of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Check remittances and reply to any correspondence
- Update spreadsheets for payments made to banks / post cash
- Post all cash from credit cards onto customer accounts
- Set up new accounts
- Take daily and monthly card payments
- Send off statements monthly
- Run aged debtor list
- Reconcile customer accounts
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Download invoices on to file for audits
- Price discrepancies
- Weekly Bacs run
- Send all remittances out to suppliers
- Reconcile the ledger monthly
- Run month end reports
In return you will receive:
- Systems experience such as Excel, SAGE, SAP
- Ability to take on responsibility in the absence of the Account Manager
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Be innovated and not afraid to voice ideas to improve the systems and processes
- Salary of up to £24,000 p/a
- Early finish and working from home on a Friday (1pm)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small business and make a difference. Why not apply?