French Speaking Credit Controller
Are you fluent in French and an experienced Credit Controller looking to join a market led business service?
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a fluent French speaking Credit Controller to join a small team based near Lichfield.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Cash allocation
- Dealing with queries
- Chasing for payments
- Debtor reporting
- Monitor overdue accounts, placing accounts on stop or taking legal action when needed
- Liaise with different teams within the organisation
- Forwarding invoices and credit notes to customers
- Posting invoices to the ledger
- Completing month-end procedure
In return you will receive a salary of up to £22,500 and the following:
- Fluent in French (degree level minimum) and English
- IT Skills, excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Hybrid working
- Other perks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great organisation, why not apply?