Assistant Financial Accountant £28-30k + Study Support + Bonus!
Sheridan Maine is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a market leading organisation with a great reputation based near Walsall. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to further their career.
Continued change and expansion for this progressive business now means that they need to come to market to strengthen their finance team. They require an Assistant Financial Accountant due to an internal promotion.
This progressive role entails a number of duties, but not be limited to:
- Provide support with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of fixed assets
- Assist with year intercompany reconciliations
- Contribute to the month end close process
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as required
What we need?
As well as being technically able, the successful candidate will be/have:
- Part qualified and actively studying towards the end of their qualification in ACCA/CIMA
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of accounting i.e., tangible, and intangible asset
- Proven experience in an accounting role
What’s on Offer?
A generous salary of £28-30k + bonus + study support alongside;
- Flexible remote and office working
- Development opportunity
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Free parking
- Paid lunch and on-site gym!
As well as a competitive salary, this opportunity will provide the Assistant Accountant a chance improve their current knowledge and be supported along your study path and progress further in the business!