Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking to join a market leading organisation based in Coventry?
The Credit Controller will be responsible for reducing sales ledger debt whilst also liaising with clients and managers to resolve outstanding queries.
You will carry out the following duties:
- Collect outstanding balances and meeting the required targets via phone, letters, and emails
- Chase outstanding debt
- Query management and resolution
- Collect payments on-site when required to do so
- Produce reports ready for legal action when/if required
- Arrange refunds
- Open new accounts and carry out credit checks/reviews
- Building relationships with clients and managers
- Deal with general queries
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience working within credit control
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use initiative and work alone/with minimal supervision
- IT Skills, Microsoft, Sage
- Team player and able to maintain positive working relationships
In return, you will receive:
- Salary of up to £24,000 p/a
- Working from Home
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If this looks like the role for you, then why not apply?