Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Aftersales Administrator in a Construction organisation on a 12-month FTC, based in Birmingham City Centre.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Construction organisation with a small team. As an Aftersales Administrator you will be liaising with the manager.
About the Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Aftersales Administrator, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- In-bound and outbound calls
- Perform administrative duties
- Ensure all legal documentation is saved within the relevant plot
What we need?
- Maintain office filing and database
- Perform general administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an Administrative role and be able to deal with queries and pass them on to the right team. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Team orientated with ability to use own initiative
- Strong administration skills
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Good customer care skills
- Strong resilience with customer facing roles
- Strong planning and organisational skills
A salary of £23,000 - £25,000 p/a (dependent on experience) alongside;
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
- Additional perks included
- Great location and a friendly environment