Are you looking for a progressive role? A chance to develop?
Our client is a well-established Business services organisation who have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment, and you will be supported by a manager who wants to develop their staff. A specialist services business who is a leader in their market and a company who have a global footprint.
The duties of the Assistant GL Accountant will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing journals
- Month-end adjustments including posting Sales and Cost of Sales reserves, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT Return and reconciliation
- Engaging with continuous improvement
Our client is looking for a personable and hardworking individual who is ready to take the accounting world by storm. They are looking to develop, train a candidate who has the right attitude to work, and this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The ideal Assistant GL Accountant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Have the willingness to learn and use your own initiative
- Strong desire to progress and develop
- Good foundation knowledge in Accounts and understanding of Journals and Debits/Credits
- Experience with daily bank reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations is desirable
A salary of £24,000 - £25,000 p/a + study support alongside;
- Free parking
- Flexible working (WFH)
- Development opportunity
This is a great chance to join a supportive company who want to develop their staff. Really exciting times to be joining and gaining a strong understanding in finance. Perfect for someone who wants to grow, work hard and not afraid to put the effort in!