Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in a Manufacturing organisation near Tamworth.
About Our Client
Our client is a Manufacturer who is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk around the Tamworth area. They are a known company within the industry with a warm culture and a great team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a welcoming team and have the support of a great senior manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your role will entail several duties but not limited to:
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements onto ledger
- Processing 600+ invoices per month
- Post Credit notes
- Liaise with suppliers
- Ordering stationary
- Matching Purchase orders to Purchase receipts
What we need?
The ideal candidate will have worked withing Purchase Ledger previously and will have some exposure to ledger duties above. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience in;
What is on offer?
- Dealing with invoices effectively
- Strong purchase ledger experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Personable approach and experience with Credit Notes and general Purchase Ledger
£21,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience along with;
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Bonus scheme
- Great friendly professional environment
There is a chance this role can develop into a permanent opportunity if you have the right attitude and work hard. A great chance to work with a personable manager who will train and support you.