Are you looking for progression?
Are you actively studying?
Then I have the opportunity for you! I am currently working with widely recognised market leader in their industry. We are looking for an actively studying ACCA/CIMA Assistant Accountant who is motivated to complete their studies.
About the role
This role is a fantastic chance to work for a company who offer personal development and the chance to progress. The role has become available due to an internal promotion after 1 year of being in the business. This organisation is very keen to support someone who is looking to move their career moving forwards.
- Reconcile the financial reports
- Accurate and consistent forecasts
- Monitor financial performance
- Project work - budgets and forecasts
- Supporting of the improvement of processes
What you need?
The ideal candidate for this role will be Part-Qualified and actively studying towards their ACCA/CIMA as well as:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant or similar
- Part Qualified and actively studying
- Knowledge of an ERP system (Desirable)
- Strong work ethic
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots and V look ups)
What is on offer
A salary of £22,000 - £24,000 p/a + Study Support alongside;
- Personal development/Internal opportunities
- Great working offices
- Fantastic benefits package including; on site gym, early Friday finish and more
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career and develop themselves. This role has become available due to internal promotion and it is evident that this is the type of business who want to fast track candidates through to the next stage in their careers.