This international retail superbrand is looking for an talented commercial finance professional to help deliver and drive the success of one of the most exciting strategic developments in its history!
With the roll-out of a huge new retail strategy underway across the UK and Europe comes the need for this brand newly created Finance Manager position, which will be the lead finance associate and go-to person for the area.
- Analysis of trends and variances to financial results and KPIs
- Analysis and financial modelling to support robust decision making
- Key business partner to colleagues across various functions to drive area performance
- Development of metrics and reporting to support business and decisions
- Lead annual planning process
- Support finance during month and year end close
- Drive continuous process improvement
- Various ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Fully qualified (ACMA, ACCA, ACA) with retail sector experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including trend and variance analysis
- Strong business partnering ability, confident to work with, influence and constructively challenge colleagues of all levels and backgrounds
- The ability to understand and explain complex information in a meaningful way to Senior Management
- A collaborative but robust manner when building relationships outside of finance
- Adaptable, comfortable operating in a dynamic, growing and busy environment
In exchange you'll work for a fantastic international brand on this high profile area, in a role which offers a genuine opportunity to put your own stamp on things, add value and drive success. The team is friendly and supportive, and flexible working is available with the option to work from home up to 3-4 days per week and 1-2 days at their lovely Birmingham office.
Salary to £52k + bonus to 15% + PMI + life cover.