Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Aftersales Administrator in a Construction organisation on a 12 month FTC, based in Birmingham City Centre.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Construction organisation with a small team. As an Aftersales Administrator you will be liaising with the manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Aftersales Administrator, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- In-bound and outbound calls
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure all legal documentation is saved within the relevant plot
What we need?
- Produce reports for review
- Raise purchaser orders and track payments through internal finance systems
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Customer Service environment and be able to deal with customers on a regular basis. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Team orientated with ability to use own initiative
- Strong administration skills
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Good customer care skills
- Strong resilience with customer facing roles
- Strong planning and organisational skills
A salary of £20,000 - £24,000 p/a (dependent on experience) alongside;
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
- Additional perks included
- Great location and a friendly environment