Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Aftersales Coordinator in a Construction organisation on a permanent basis, based in Birmingham City Centre.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Construction organisation with a small team. As an Aftersales Coordinator you will be liaising with the manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Aftersales Coordinator, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- First point of contact with the customer
- Manage all complaints and enquiries
- Liaise with stakeholders such as suppliers or sub-contractors
What we need?
- Support the Customer Service Manager as and when required
- Progression of internal SLA’s
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Customer Service environment and be able to deal with customers on a regular basis. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Experience with Salesforce (advantageous)
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work with others and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a coordinator role (Essential)
A salary of £21,000 - £25,000 p/a (dependent on experience) alongside;
- 25 days holiday + Statutory holidays
- Permanent opportunity and more
- Great location and a friendly environment
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity; with the support of a great team in a great location, this is an opportunity not to be missed.