Accounts Payable Manager - up to £27,000 p/a - Lichfield
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a leading business services organisation based in the Lichfield area who are actively looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk who has managerial experience to join their busy function. This is an exciting opportunity for someone what has a great understanding of purchase ledger who is looking for a chance to manage a dynamic team.
As the Accounts Payable Manager you will take ownership of the function dealing with complex accounts while identifying and executing improvements to encourage greater control and efficiency.
- Directing the processing of invoices and payments while manage expense accounts and budget reports
- Overseeing reports including cash flow; ensuring correct payments are made in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage workload of the team, allocating a balanced portfolio of accounts to each clerk
- Drive process improvement within the team
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are completed accurately and on a timely basis
- Previous experience within a Accounts Payable role with managerial exposure
- Supervisor experience would be desirable
- Experience in P2P systems or exposure to Automated Process Systems is essential
- £25,000 - £27,000 (depending on experience)
- 26 days + stats
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Discount vouchers
If you are an experienced accounts payable individual who is looking for an opportunity to step into a managerial role this could be the one for you. This is an chance for a confident, driven and articulate candidate to join a stable and growing organisation offering development and progression to help you build on your current foundations of accounts payable experience.