Looking to join one of the regions well known consumer brands in the Midlands?
Sheridan Maine have been instructed to aid the recruitment for an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk on a 4 month FTC basis.
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will support in all areas of accounts payable and purchase ledger processing and coding invoices and investigating any queries that arise.
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Reconciling invoices against our internal PO system
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- £19,000 p/a
- Hybrid working with 2 days in the office
This is an opportunity for an individual with previous Accounts Payable experience to join a well-established organisation who will offer you the chance to utilise and build on your current experience. If you are looking to join a successful business with a friendly working environment, why not apply?