Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator - up to £25,000 p/a – Coventry
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a leading organisation based in the Coventry area who are actively looking for an experienced Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator to join their busy function.
As the Senior Accounts Payable Coordinator you not only support the Accounts Payable Supervisor but provide aide to the wider finance operation with key objectives including matching PO’s, paying suppers and month end reporting.
- Full ownership of month end tasks including accruals, balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Post and pay all supplier invoices accurately and in a timely and accurate manner
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, posting of supplier invoices
- Reconciling invoices against our internal PO system
- Liaising with managers and suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Cover in the AP Managers absence
- Previous experience within a similar role
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Fast paced environment experience
- Experience in month end accruals + month end closing
- Experience of training junior staff
- Hybrid working (2/3 days p/w)
- Free parking
- 25 days + stats
- Life insurance
- Free financial advise
This is a great opportunity to for an experienced Accounts Payable individual to join a well-established and known market leader. You will be joining a fun, flexible and successful team who are looking to bolster the department with your skillset.
Looking to learn more? Apply now.