Sheridan Maine are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join an organisation who is a leader in their industry based in Birmingham.
This organisation has gone from strength to strength in recent years and have big ambitions for the next few years. They have a clear goal and have a path to reach it. This a company that has set intentions for their future and are need of a new Accounts Payable Assistant.
The duties of Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- Send invoices to system and deal with any queries that arise
- Manage petty cash accounts
- Process journals on the system
- Update supplier invoices on to the finance system
- Provide monthly reports on accounting processes
- Run daily payment runs
- Liaise with suppliers and staff for query resolution
The ideal Accounts Payable Assistant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Studying towards AAT qualification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications particularly Excel
- Good communication skills
£20,000 – £24,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the successful Accounts Payable Assistant will get the opportunity to work for a reputable organisation that offers a friendly work-environment and a team that is supportive. They encourage personal and career development.