Credit Controller - 3 month temporary - Tamworth
Are you immediately available and ready for your next temporary challenge in Credit Control?
Sheridan Maine are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join one of our clients based in Tamworth for a temporary, 3 month project.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your duties will consist of:
- Maintaining the Credit Control and Sales Ledger function
- Managing the collection of debt
- Handling incoming phone calls
- Managing queries and disputes and escalating to the relevant department
- Maintaining supplier accounts
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Credit Control and Sales Ledger experience
- SAGE would be preferred, however other systems experience would be considered
- Experience with EXCEL
- Ability to maintain workload, working under tight deadlines and under pressure
This is an opportunity for an immediately available Credit Controller to join a great organisation. You will be a confident and well rounded individual who will be exposed to a great level of autonomy to manage the credit control process from start to finish.
If this looks like the role for you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!