Treasury Accountant 3-6 Months - Hybrid or Remote working £350-400 per day (Inside IR35) - Warwick
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an experienced Treasury Accountant to work on a variety of treasury related projects
About Our Client
Our client is a large Not for Profit organisation. They have embarked on an exciting new treasury program. To assist with this, they are seeking to hire a Treasury Interim Accountant with the right background.
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Treasury you will be involved in the provision of a good standard of Treasury and investment service:
What Are we looking for?
- Support the Treasury team with the BAU treasury processes to give them the bandwidth to work on a new major project.
- Production of reports on treasury and non treasury activity as needed.
- Assist the Head of Treasury in the implementation of the annual treasury management plan.
What is on offer?
- Ideally qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or Qualified by experience Treasury professional demonstrate up to date transformation experience.
- Alternatively a recognised Treasury or Investment qualification would also be considered.
- Able to commit to fulfil a 3 -6 month assignment
- A rate of £350 to 400 per day depending on relevant background.
- Possible extension to this assignment.
- Client happy to support Hybrid or remote working for the full duration of the assignment.