Project Accountant 12 Months - Hybrid working £300-£400 per day (Inside IR35) - Warwick
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an experienced Project Accountant to work on a variety of transformation projects
About Our Client
Our client is a large Not for Profit organisation. They have embarked on an ambitious round of transformation programs. To assist with this, they are seeking to hire a Project Accountant with a good pedigree in this type of work
About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Transformation you will be involved in numerous projects to help take the organisation forward towards best in class including:
What Are we looking for?
- Evaluate business cases to ensure they are financially robust.
- Ensure that the next stage of the changes to Agresso and other business systems are moving in the right direction.
- Work across functions to find improvements in a variety of areas.
What is on offer?
- Ideally qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or Qualified By Experience and able to demonstrate up to date transformation experience.
- Prince 2 or similar project qualification
- Able to commit to a long term assignment.
- A rate of £300 to 400 per depending on relevant experience per day alongside;
- Long term project liable to extend as you strengthen your resume on this exciting assignment
- Hybrid or remote working