TEMP ROLE! – UP TO 3 months!
Senior Finance Officer - £150 - £200 p/d DOE
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Senior Finance Officer, specialising in Pension Investment in a well-established organisation, based around the Warwick area.
About Our Client
Our client has a great team with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Pensions Manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Senior Finance Officer, your job will entail a number of duties.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring the Pension Fund Ledger
- Support production of Pension Fund Accounts
- Collate data from accounts in accordance to IAS19
- Raise invoices for payment
- Quarterly tax returns and additional ad-hoc duties
- Full responsibility of monthly bank reconciliation
- Contribute to process improvement
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and have a the ability to complete a wide range of tasks. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Be strong in accounting systems
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots and V-Lookups)
- Experience supervising a small team
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- AAT Qualified candidates or equivalent
A rate of up to £200 per day alongside;
- Great location
- On-site parking
- Hybrid Working