Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk in an award winning organisation around the Meriden (Coventry) area.
About Our Client
Our client is a Business Services organisation who is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk around the Meriden area. They are a known company within the industry with a warm culture and a great team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a welcoming team and have the support of a great senior manager.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your role will entail a number of duties but not limited to:
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements onto ledger
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Cashbook – allocating and nominals
- Liaise with suppliers
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices accurately and quickly
- Matching Purchase orders to Purchase receipts
What we need?
The ideal candidate will have worked within a property organisation previously and will have some exposure to ledger duties. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience in;
What is on offer?
- Property industry experience
- Dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Strong purchase ledger experience
- Ability to work with a team
- Personable approach and ability to liaise with suppliers
£21,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience along with;
- On-site parking
- Some great benefits
- Great friendly professional environment
This is a great opportunity to work with an award winning business and work with a team and manager who really value you.