Management Accountant – Leicester - £40-45k + Flexible Working
An exciting business delivering excellent solutions in their niche are continuing to progress. They are committed to improving their business offering and have recently undergone significant change and improvements. They are now ready to expand and looking to hire a Management Accountant to support the team of finance professionals. They will look at newly qualified as well as experienced practitioners.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will have several duties including:
What you'll need to succeed
- To ensure the day-to-day management accounting results in the accurate input of entries into the general ledger,
- Prepare general ledger reconciliations, including accrued income, accruals, and payroll accounts.
- Involvement in the delivery of the month end close process, analysing transactions and producing required journals, ensuring all entries are backed by working papers for detailed review.
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts Pack
- Monitor budget movements and provide commentary plus insight as requested.
What’s On Offer
- Newly qualified or experienced ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in a management accounting role
- Good Excel skills with the ability to use Pivots and Lookups as standard
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified candidate to join an innovative and high performing business. This role will develop your financial management reporting as well as enhancing your business partnering.
The role comes with 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
In addition, with this opportunity you will be working in a flexible hybrid working environment.