Sheridan Maine are working with a fantastic start-up business who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to manage the financial records of the business for a company based in Towcester.
The duties include:
- All aspects of Bookkeeping
- Finalising paperwork for an external company
- Completing VAT returns
- Purchase and Sales Ledger (UK and Foreign).
- Petty cash, debit card, and PayPal payments
- Produce monthly payment run reports
- Vendor Payments
- Monthly & Quarterly Management Reports
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- AAT Accounting Level 2 and 3 or above or in advanced stages of completing suitable professional qualifications
- ZOHO Books experience (desirable)
- Strong MS Office skills (excel/powerpoint/word)
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to work to deadlines.
In return you will recieve a general salary between £25,000 - £30,000 p/a DOE, alongside:
- Free Parking
- 21 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you think this is the role for you and you want to be part of something special, then get in touch
0121 423 8018