Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a growing practice based in Birmingham. This reputable business is now looking for a Senior Accountant due to some expansion.
If you are Qualified/Qualified by experience and looking for your next move into a small to medium size accountancy practice, this could be the opportunity for you.
During this difficult period, this business has enjoyed continued growth and gone from strength to strength in recent years through organic and acquisitive growth.
Reporting directly to the practice owners you will manage, develop and grow an established team. Your duties will be, and not limited to:
The requirements for this role are:
- Tax advice and all-round business advice
- Management of a small team
- Take ownership of a client portfolio providing a wide range of services
- Accounts preparation
What’s on offer:
- Applicants should ideally be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA)
- Be able to take pride in the delivery of exceptional customer service to your clients and the provision of aspirational leadership to your team, and others.
- Must have sound and current technical accounting knowledge and experience of managing and developing a team in a small/medium practice environment over at least several years.
A salary of up to £40,000 p/a DOE as well as:
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week with some flexibility around start/finish times and the team is friendly and sociable.
- You will enjoy a discretionary bonus
- Growth share scheme and paid parking
- Future career potential in this role