Management Accountant - Up to £30,000 - Stafford
Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a successful market leading organisation who are currently on the search for a Management Accountant. Your overall responsibility is to support the Finance Director and the wider Finance team in all aspects of financial control.
- Monthly management accounts from start to finish
- Variance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliation of profit and loss accounts
- VAT preparations including fixed asset register, accruals and prepayments
- Raising and reconciling invoices
- Previous experience in a similar role
- AAT qualified or currently studying ACCA/ CIMA or ACA
- Strong understand of Excel
This is a superb role for driven, hard working and confident individual to join stable and successful organisation. For the right individual there will be progression and development opportunities where you will start to gain more exposure to a wide range of duties to build upon your foundation of knowledge and experience.