Are you looking for a progressive role? A chance to develop?
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a company based in Coventry and are looking for an Assistant GL Accountant on a permanent basis to join their team.
Our client is a well-established Business services organisation who are seeking an Assistant GL Accountant. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be supported by a manager who wants to develop their staff.
The duties of the Assistant GL Accountant include:
- Preparing journals
- Month-end adjustments including posting Sales and Cost of Sales reserves, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT Return and reconciliation
- Engaging with continuous improvement
The ideal Assistant GL Accountant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Strong desire to progress and develop
- Good foundation knowledge in Accounts and understanding of Journals and Debits/Credits
- 2+ years’ experience with a good understanding of accounts
A salary of £26,000 - £29,000 p/a with study support DOE alongside;
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Development opportunity
- Some study support
This is a great chance to join a supportive company who want to develop their staff. Really exciting times to be joining and gaining a strong understanding in finance. Perfect for someone who wants to grow and work hard!