One of the region's best known consumer brands has asked us to find a talented Finance Business Partner to join their fantastic team in a commercially focussed role where you can drive performance and genuinely make a difference during a period of significant expansion. This is an ideal platform of opportunity for someone looking for a business which can offer long term career development potential.
A real success story with a loyal customer base, this is a business which continues to go from stength to strength, and which has a solid track record in attracting, retaining and progressing talented people. Based in the North Birmingham area you'll be part of a sizable and high calibre team.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be business partnering a key area and working with the wider finance team to ensure a robust process and timetable is in place and delivered on time for all regular reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting requirements. You will be required to provide clear analysis and insight as the businesses progress through a period of significant expansion. Importantly you will work closely with senior non-finance stakeholders and also with your FBP colleagues to drive business performance through the provision of meaningful financial information, support and constructive challenge. This will involve:
- Acting as point of contact for your stakeholders and Group Finance to ensure efficient communications and understandings throughout the processes.
- Reviewing and analysing performance against forecasts across the business, whilst identifying any trends and potential opportunities for a more streamlined approached to ensure delivery of strategic targets.
- Coordinating and delivering the quarterly forecasts, budgets, and reviews of the 5-year plans.
- Supporting with 3rd party requests with any audit queries or request throughout the review of business forecasts.
- Consolidating and analysing financial information for any corporate activities.
To be considered for this position you must be fully qualified (ACMA, ACCA, ACA) or QBE with experience of reporting, budgeting and forecasting in a fast-paced and complex business environment. You must also be able to demonstrate a track record in proactively driving business performance through building positively influentiual relationships with your stakeholders. You will need to be a self-starting personality with the drive and enthusiasm to get stuck in and seek out who/what you need, build relationships and instil confidence.
In return you'll be joining an amazing team within a much loved brand, where you'll enjoy a friendly, dynamic and supportive working environment.
Flexible working arrangements are available, this role can be performed with a hybrid of office/remote working.