Are you an experienced Credit Control Team Leader who is looking for a new challenge?
Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a client based in Birmingham who are looking for someone to join their finance team.
Our client is a leading law firm based in Birmingham who pride themselves on proactively building and developing and growing a successful team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your key duties will be:
- Leading a team of Credit Controllers
- Actively performing in regular ledger reviews and monitoring the volumes of workloads with the team
- Provide technical support, input and expertise into the investigation, negotiation and settlement of debts
- Intercompany liaison to review outstanding debt on a monthly basis
- Supporting the Credit Manager with audits, carrying out any other ad hoc duties and deputising in their absence
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Previous experience within the Legal Sector
- Previous experience of leading a team successfully
- Strong Excel experience
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller with previous legal experience to join a market leading organisation offering a flexible and diverse approach. Offering working from home opportunities you will have the opportunity to join an organisation who always look to develop and build for future success.