Finance Business PartnerSheridan Maine - Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Sheridan Maine is looking for a Business Partner / Management Accountant to join a fast-growing business services organisation based in the Birmingham area with an element of management within the role.
About our client
Our client is growing and looking to expand their existing team. Reporting directly into the FC great opportunity to take on more responsibility at a comfortable rate in the future.
About the role
The role gives a wide range of responsibility and is an exciting chance to develop your knowledge of payroll and gain some traction in the management of payroll. The role provides an opportunity to innovate within the department and build up a team
The duties include:
- Complete month and year end
- Maintain effective financial controls
- Production of financial reports, packs and analysis
- Build strong relationships with operations and provide financial support.
- Constantly challenge the subjective judgements within the management reporting.
- Driving change initiatives to maximise performance.
· Must have experience in a similar accounting role
· Advanced excel skills
· Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
· Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Personally, driven with the ability to prioritise
· Able to work to tight deadlines
· Good organisational skills
· Qualified Accountant ACCA /CIMA / ACAWhat’s on offer?
A competitive salary of £45,000-£50,000 plus bens
- Seniority LevelMid-Senior level
- Facilities Services
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions