Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a company based near Solihull and are looking for a Management Accountant to join a fast growing organisation. A permanent opportunity in a role where you are valued and have the chance to develop & grow.
This is a growing organisation that has had significant growth despite Covid-19 and are utilising this opportunity to further increase their foothold in the market. They have an exciting opportunity to develop and this company have a reputation of staff retention.
The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Processing invoices
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Management of a small team
- Providing analysis and VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/Qualified
- Self-starter who is keen to progress
- Willingness to learn and progress their career
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Ability and proven experience with process improvement
A salary of £30,000 - £35,000 p/a DOE alongside;
- A solid benefits package
- Free parking
- Development opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant with a strong technical ability to join a growing business and for someone who is looking to progress within the accounting world long term under the guidance of an extremely supportive company.