Interim Finance Manager Coventry £50-55k FTC
Currently totally remote working. “Hybrid” part office part WFH after lockdown.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager to manage a small team and ensure Financial and Management Accounts are produced in a timely and accurate fashion.
Our client has risen to the challenge of our current situation and is now the largest company of its type in the UK . Due to some internal moves within the finance team they need an experienced Interim Finance Manager to ensure deadlines are met and information of the right quality is produced
Reporting to the Head of Finance your key role will be to deliver via your team timely , comprehensive management accounts , ensure month end close goes smoothly and policies and procedures are followed meeting SOX standards
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of detailed management accounts pack with clear commentary .
- Oversee Month End close that is timely and correct
- Lead a small finance team ensuring that they are motivated to produce work of a high standard
- Champion all processes and procedures are SOX compliant
- Provide support for Statutory Reporting liaising effectively with internal and external audit teams
The ideal candidate will be available immediately and have a good all - around experience gained ideally within medium to large companies. Requirements include:
What is on offer?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA welcome to apply
- Experienced in the production of management accounts, statutory reporting and VAT
- Exposure to managing finance teams including one to one meetings.
- Worked in large US owned companies previously
- Prior experience of working in a Sox environment would be an advantage
In addition to the competitive salary and free parking . This is a great place to work, with an easy commute and the opportunity for the role to become permanent. It also comes with : Remote working. “Hybrid” Part WFH Part office after lockdown ceases(Currently totally remote)