Sheridan Maine are looking for a Credit Controller to join a supply company based near Solihull. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning business and expand your knowledge in Credit Control.
The duties of Credit Controller include:
- Liaising with customers to chase any outstanding debt
- Build and maintain relationships with regular customers to ensure smooth collection of debt
- Actively reduce bad debt and debtor days
- Deal with and negotiate repayment terms
- Raise sales invoices
The ideal candidate will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years' experience in Credit Control (desirable)
- Ability to resolve queries and take a proactive approach to situations
- A self-starter with some accounts experience (i.e. reconciliations)
- Enthusiastic approach to Credit Control
A competitive salary of £22,000 - £23,000 p/a alongside:
- Free parking
- Dress down Fridays
- Various other perks!
This is a great opportunity to join an established business based near Solihull. A great role with amazing people supporting you all around. If you feel like you have the skills that match the above criteria, please get in touch and apply!