About Our Client
Sheridan Maine are actively working with a market leading business based near Dudley and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
About The Role
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with the Accounts Receivable function as well as the Accounts Payable function. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and assisting the Group Credit Control Manager when required.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Proactively chasing outstanding debt
- Reducing debt and maintaining credit limits
- Complete ownership of the Accounts Payable function
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Processing cashbook payments and bank reconciliations
The ideal candidate must be/have:
What’s on offer?
- Relevant experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar
- 3+ years exposure to Credit Control / Purchase Ledger
- To have a proactive approach in chasing debt
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
This well-rounded role offers a generous salary up to £26,000 p/a alongside:
- Free parking
- Progression opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who are offering an Accounts Assistant progression. Perfect for an all-round accounts professional.