Ecommerce Sales Administrator - up to £20,000 - Birmingham
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a forward thinking business based near Central Birmingham who are looking to recruit for a Ecommerce Sales Administrator to join their organisation.
The business during this time have thrived and as a result, they look to grow their back office with an enthusiastic and ambitious individual. As the Sales Administrator you will be supporting the sales team with your strong customer service experience. The ideal Sales Administrator will have ecommerce experience with exposure to maintaining a website, dealing with queries and processing orders.
- B2C - taking orders and processing returns over the phone, email and via the company website
- Ecommerce - Update content to the company website including descriptions and pricing
- Liaise with customers to update on delays/shortages/delivery dates and resolve any issues
- Building relationships with customers
- Liaise with inter-company departments regarding customer queries
- Excellent online customer service experience (Phone + Email)
- Ecommerce experience (B2C environment)
- 2+ years of experience in sales administration (desirable)
- Magento/Shopify experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of Kerridge K8/Linworks or similar software (desirable)
- Driven and ambitious to develop
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Sales Administrator to develop their skills in a growing organisation. If you are someone with strong ecommerce experience which includes exposure to inputting invoices and orders on to ERP systems, we would like to hear from you. You will be a confident, proactive and motivated individual looking for a chance to join a fast growing company.