Accounts Assistant - up to £24,000 - Telford
Sheridan Maine are working with a growing manufacturing based in Telford who are looking to recruit for an experienced Accounts Assistant. Due to the recent expansion in growth, they are looking to support this workload with a motivated and passionate Accounts Assistant. As the company are going through a period of transformation they are looking to recruit motivated and experienced individual to support this growth.
- Processing sales and purchase invoices
- Performing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Daily posting of cash receipts and payments
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing supplier payment runs and reconciling supplier statements
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Assisting in month end duties including preparing and posting monthly accruals & prepayments
- Proactively seeking to improve or create processes that benefit the efficiency within the department.
- Over 4 years experience in a similar role
- ACCA/ CIMA part qualified
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience is desirable
You'll have the opportunity to work for an amazing establishment which offer progression and development opportunities. If you are highly motivated individual with a driven and proactive attitude who is looking for a chance to utilise your experience in a fast paced environment, this could be your next challenge.