Sales Ledger Clerk - up to £23,000 - Telford
Sheridan Maine are currently working in partnership with an organisation based in the Telford area who are recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join their fast growing business. You will be joining a Finance function that are looking to pursue with success and continue offering a high quality service.
- Efficiently process Sales invoices, accurately at a high volume
- Processing of cheque receipts, banking and allocation of payments including bank reconciliations
- Confidently chasing up outstanding debts
- Reconcile supplier/debtor and creditor accounts in all ledgers
- Handling internal and external queries which may arise
- Over 4 years experience in a Sales Ledger role
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong Excel skills (V-LooksUps & Pivots)
- SAP would be desirable
You will be an experienced Sales Ledegr Clerk looking for an opportunity to utilise and build upon your wealth of experience. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a market leader within their sector, who are looking to continue with growth plans within the near future. If you are looking for stability and personal development opportunities, this could be the one for you.