Purchase Ledger Clerk - up to £22,000 - Telford
Sheridan Maine are currently working with a forward-thinking organisation based in the Telford area, who are looking to recruit for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. Due to the companies recent expansion, they are looking to bolster the team by recruiting a confident and well-rounded individual.
- Matching and posting all purchase invoices with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Reconciling supplier invoices and credit notes against Purchase Orders
- Processing of BACS payments
- Dealing with Statement Reconciliations
- Partaking in dealing with any discrepancies which may arise
- Managing relationships internally and externally with quality and professionalism.
- Over 3 years experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Strong communication skills
- SAP experience would be advantageous.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is actively looking for their next challenge in a stable and successful organisation. With a list of glimmering reviews, this organisation would be ideal for someone looking to utilise their well rounded Purchase Ledger experience in a business who are always looking a development and progression.