Sheridan Maine are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a manufacturer based in Rugby on a 2-3 month temporary basis with a possibility to go permanent.
This organisation is going through some changes over the next few months and are in need of support from an Accounts Assistant. The role will offer you great development opportunities and depending on your experience you can gain further responsibilities as time goes on.
The responsibilities of Accounts Assistant include:
- Covering the Purchase Ledger ensuring invoices are processed correctly and in timely fashion
- Review of sales ledger, invoicing and chasing outstanding debt
- Cash allocations
- Monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with month end journal postings
- Assist with stock takes on a periodic basis
- Processing information and expenses on SAP
The ideal Accounts Assistant will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Experience with SAP is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an accounts/finance role
A competitive hourly rate of £11 – 13 p/h
As well as a competitive salary the ideal Accounts Assistant will get an excellent opportunity to develop their skills and gain further experience whilst building confidence in their abilities. You will gain more exposure to more complex accounting processes as time goes on.