Finance Manager Rugby £45k + Bens
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Manager . This is the opportunity to join a thriving SME business based in Rugby. This role could well suit someone making their first move into a line manager role.
Our client is a resilient food sector business which is now going through a period of transition and change. They need a Finance Manager to manage financial and management accounts as well as timely reporting into group.
Reporting to the Managing Director this is a hands on role your key responsibility will be to deliver timely financial reporting, solid management accounts and ensure the Group FD receives insightful reports following group policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of detailed management accounts pack with clear commentary .
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, daily cash flow
- Run a small payroll
- Completion of various statutory returns including UK VAT
- Provide analysis using Excel looking at performance
- Annual Audit pack presentation and liaison with auditors
- Act as a finance business Partner to the MD and Divisional Managers
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, motivated to succeed with ambition to help the business thrive in the future. Requirements include;
What is on offer?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA welcome to apply
- Exposure to SAP or ORACLE ERP
- Ability to produce Management Accounts and ensure Year End goes smoothly
This is a great place to work, with an easy commute It also comes with :
- 25 days holiday + Stats
- Free parking