Sheridan Maine are looking for a Pensions Administrator to join a forward thinking organisation based near Coventry. This role will give you a great deal of autonomy.
This organisation is going through interdepartmental changes and the pensions role is a new addition to the payroll team. Part of an exciting and fulfilling team you will get plenty of opportunities to develop yourself personally and professionally.
The duties of Pensions Administrator include:
- Handling enrolment onto pension scheme through NEST portal
- Pension reconciliations in line with declaration of compliance
- Resolving queries in relation to pensions
- Casework completion to a high degree of accuracy
- Offer guidance to stakeholders on pension matters
The ideal Pensions Administrator will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Experience using NEST pension
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
A competitive salary of £24,000 - £28,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the successful Pensions Administrator will be able to build on previous experience. You will have a supportive team around you that all aim to help each other out.