Management Accountant – (SAP) Leamington £40-£45k + Bens
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be working with a forward thinking SME business based near Daventry. This is a great opportunity to join a solid stable company looking to move to the next level.
Our client is in a sector that has been unaffected by the recent situation and is a safe company to join for a long term career move. They are looking for a confident Management Accountant to take ownership of the financial and management accounts as well as reporting into an international group.
Reporting to the CEO this is very much a hands on role where you main responsibility will be to produce timely management accounts ,meet the half year end and year end process and ensure the group gets information on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of detailed management accounts pack with clear commentary .
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, daily cash flow
- Manage payroll
- Completion of various statutory returns including UK VAT
- Provide analysis using Excel looking at performance
- Annual Audit pack presentation and liaison with auditors
- Act as a finance business Partner to the CEO and Divisional Managers
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, motivated to succeed with ambition to help the business thrive in the future. Requirements include;
What is on offer?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA welcome to apply
- Some experienced with to SAP or ORACLE
- Proven ability to produce Management Accounts, daily cashflow and ensure all period ends are effectively managed.
This is a great place to work within easy commute of Leamington It also comes with
- 25 days holiday + Stats
- Free parking