Finance & Payroll Manager – South Birmingham £50k
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Finance & Payroll Manager to join a thriving multi- site SME business based in South Birmingham
Our client has experienced sustained growth and is now going through a period of transition and change. They need a qualified Accountant to significantly strengthen the Finance Team and allow them to go to the next level.
Reporting to the FD your key role will be to deliver timely statutory reporting, comprehensive management accounts and oversee Payroll production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of detailed management accounts pack with clear commentary .
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flow
- Leading HR and Payroll team overseeing a payroll run of 300
- Completion of various statutory returns including UK VAT
- Provide analysis using Excel looking at performance
- Annual Audit pack presentation and liaison with auditors
The ideal candidate will be motivated to succeed with ambition to help the business thrive in the future. Requirements include;
What is on offer?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA welcome to apply
- Experienced in the production of management accounts pack for board presentation
- Exposure to managing a payroll team .
- Implementation of sturdy controls over cash and cash flow
- Multi-site or retail background would be helpful as would a working knowledge Sage 200 and Sage Payroll
In addition to the competitive salary and free parking . This is a great place to work, with an easy commute and the opportunity for progression. It also comes with :
- 20 days holiday