About Our Client
Sheridan Maine are actively working with a Top 10 Firm based in Birmingham who is looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join their expanding team, a great place to develop and further your career.
About The Role
As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and identifying further opportunities. Working closely with the Tax Directors and Associate Directors on more complex assignments, this role will include a variety of advisory projects.
Your primary responsibilities will be responsible for business and corporation tax compliance, duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Advising on payment of tax liabilities
- Preparation and submission of corporate tax returns and other computations
- Dealing with queries from HMRC
- Assist with planning and advisory work
- Ensuring tax quality at all times
The Corporate Tax Manager will be ACA/ACCA/CA/CTA qualified and experienced in corporate tax with Top 10 accounting firm experience. The ideal candidate must be/have:
What’s on offer?
- ACA/CTA/CA/ACCA qualified
- Strong communication skills with UK practice experience
- Proven experience managing a busy portfolio
- Previous experience working on tax advisory
- Experience with a specialist tax system
You will be exposed to a broad role which will enhance your skillset. This role offers progression as well as a generous salary up to £50,000 p/a alongside:
- Flexible working
- Working from home
- Easily commutable location
As the Tax Manager, you will get more exposure to that of a typical role and having the support of the Tax Director. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a top firm.