Sheridan Maine are looking for a Finance Manager to join a fast growing organisation based in Solihull on a 12 month FTC. A rewarding role that can excel your career in the SME world.
This organisation has gone from strength to strength over the past year and have an exciting 2021 ahead of them. They are looking for a Accounts Manager to cover all the essentials of finance over the next 12 months.
The duties of the Accounts Manager include:
- VAT returns
- Month end and year end process
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Resolving queries from supplier and customer queries
- Accrual and prepayment calculations
- Management and training of team members
- Seeking continuous improvement in processes within the finance department
The ideal Accounts Manager will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- SAGE experience
- AAT Level 4
- Good Excel knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
A competitive salary of £32,000 p/a
As well as a competitive salary the Accounts Manager will gain a wealth of experience in a fast paced environment. This company is undertaking significant growth so this will be a perfect opportunity for you to streamline process and get creative in the way you manage the department.