Senior Credit Controller - up to £40,000 - Sutton Coldfield
Sheridan Maine are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join an organisation based north of the Sutton Coldfield area. The role is a temporary contract for 6 months and is ideal for anyone on a short notice period.
The company has gone from strength to strength over the past year and are optimistic for 2021. This company offers a rewarding experience and an opportunity for you to develop your skill-set within a Credit Control Supervisory role.
The duties of the Senior Credit Controller include:
- Supervision of 2 Credit Controllers
- Experience of System implementation
- Chasing debt from key accounts
- Cash allocations
- Exposure to procedure and systems improvement
- Training and development of 2 Credit Controllers
- Assisting with transfer project
The ideal Senior Credit Controller will have/be:
What’s on offer
- Experience supervising Credit Controllers
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project experience (desirable)
As well as competitive salary the ideal candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work on an exciting project for a rewarding company. You will have a certain level of autonomy and take lead on the project implementation and execution.