Sheridan Maine is looking for a HR Advisor to join an SME in Halesowen. The role is for a growing organisation on a permanent basis and will grant you a great amount of autonomy.
The business has seen a good amount of growth over the past few months and is an exciting time to be part of this organisation.
The duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Processing of new starters including providing inductions
- Monitor and update relevant HR policies
- Maintaining confidential information in line with GDPR
- Monitoring absences and sickness leaves
- Liaise with different departments within the organisation
- Update staff handbook
- Maintain issued equipment such as mobile phones and IT equipment
The ideal HR Advisor will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPD level 3 minimum
- Good understanding of employment law
- Keen attitude to learning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
A competitive salary of £27,000 p/a plus bonus
As well as a competitive salary the successful HR Advisor will get the opportunity to be autonomous in their role and will be able to change processes as they see fit allowing you to branch into a more managerial role. This role will provide you with a rewarding career alongside a growing company.