Ecommerce Administrator - up to £20,000 - Birmingham
Sheridan Maine are working exclusively with a forward thinking business based in the Birmingham area who are looking to recruit for a Ecommerce Administrator to join their organisation.
The business during this time have thrived, and as a result they look to grow their back office with an enthusiastic and ambitious individual. As the Sales Administrator you will be supporting the sales team with your strong customer service experience. The ideal Sales Administrator will have ecommerce experience with exposure to processing orders, feedback and orders.
- B2C - taking orders and processing returns over the phone, email and via the company website
- Ecommerce - Update content to the company website including descriptions and pricing
- Liaise with customers to update on delays/shortages/delivery dates and resolve any issues
- Building relationships with customers
- Liaise with inter-company departments regarding customer queries
- Excellent customer service experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Driven and ambitious to develop
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Ecommerce Administrator to develop their skills in a growing organisation. If you are someone with strong ecommerce experience which includes exposure to inputting invoices and orders on to ERP systems, we would like to hear from you. You will be a confident, proactive and motivated individual looking for a chance to join a stable and fast growing company.