Sheridan Maine are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fast growing organisation in the Birmingham Area. A permanent opportunity in a role where you are valued and have the chance to work with a great team.
This organisation has had significant growth despite Covid-19 and are utilising this opportunity to further increase their foothold in the market. They have an exciting expansion plan and want a new Purchase Ledger Clerk to be a part of it.
The duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk include:
- Dealing with complex purchase enquiries
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices accurately and quickly
- Maintenance of the Accounts Payable functions
- Account reconciliations
The ideal Purchase Ledger Clerk will have/be:
What’s on offer?
- AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Willingness to learn and progress their career
- Ability to hit the ground running
- 3+Years’ experience in Purchase Ledger
A salary up to £23,000 p/a;
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who is looking to progress within the accounting world long term under the guidance of an extremely supportive Financial Controller. Over time you will gain more responsibility and will be part of this fast growing organisation that has an exciting vision for the future.