Management Accountant – Birmingham £35-40k + 20% Bonus
Sheridan Maine is pleased to be recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a leading business based in Birmingham
Our client has gone through pronounced year on year growth and currently dominate their niche market. Ongoing expansion of the business has meant they now need to hire extra staff within finance.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your key role will be to produce timely statutory reporting and a thorough management accounts pack.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of detailed management accounts pack with concise commentary .
- Produce periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash
- Produce various statutory returns including UK VAT
- Deliver analysis using Excel to drill down into the detail
- Annual Audit pack presentation and liaison with auditors
The ideal candidate will be have a desire to succeed and the drive to help the business thrive in the future. Requirements include;
What is on offer?
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA. First time movers from practice are also welcome to apply
- Experienced in the production of management accounts pack for board presentation
- Experienced with VAT Returns. Knowledge of international VAT would also be helpful
In addition to the competitive salary and 20% bonus. This is a great place to work, an easy commute and the opportunity for progression. It also comes with :
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible company